So the Bah Humbugs might wish to swap the toilet paper for Holly but here are a few simple things to help get your washrooms feeling a bit christmassy!
- Add a little fake snow to the mirrors – either use a template or go freehand it can have a stunning effect if used correctly.
- A little bit of tinsel can go a long way. Use some double sided tape to make a little Christmas decoration around the toilet door symbols for example.
- Recycle old Christmas cards. Cut and paste an old Christmas card on the cubicles doors.
- Change the toilet door symbols to Mrs Claus and Santa Claus (a favourite of mine).
- Change the air freshener to a Christmas fragrance. If you have an independent washroom company ask them to put in a Christmas smell – Our favourite is Apple and Cinnamon.
- Stick a sprig of mistletoe outside the toilet door – you never know who will be passing.
- Install a ‘potted’ Pine tree great decoration and pine fragrance.
- Smile. Sharing a smile is the best gift you can give and do it every day!
The toilet Fairy