So as a business instead of sending Christmas cards and dropping in a few bottles of wine why not do something a bit different this year?
There are a few charity toilet ideas (yes I know you can buy a classroom and a goat, etc. But I am a toilet expert).
Here is my favourites and recommendations
- Toilet Twinning. The great thing about giving a customer a ‘toilet twin’ is that it last all year and every year. Once a toilet is built then it is theirs as long as it still stands. Your customer gets a lovely framed print of the actual toilet – the toilet itself gets a plaque so the users know where its come from and you even get the GPS co-ordinates so that you can look at it on google earth. What’s not to love? Prices start at £60 for an individual toilet up to £240 for a school toilet block. What’s not to love? A gift that saves lives. More info here. (Toilet Twinning)
- Oxfam Unwrapped. The original Charity gift scheme and probably still the biggest. There are 3 ‘hygiene’ options that are suitable. Again choice is yours and budgets amounts are smaller so you can share the love a bit the costs are as follows and are available online (http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/oxfam-unwrapped) here. Or pop into any Oxfam shop – here is a break down of my 3 favourites (but I also love the goat).
- A compost toilet costs only £20
- Fix a well costs £22
- Safe water for a village £50
- If you find any more Christmas toilet ideas be sure to let us know!